Industry News

Industry News
Position: Home > Industry News
Vietnam fasteners strong demand Market potential is tremendous

Release Time: 2016/4/8 10:09:47

Vietnam is becoming a foreign manufacturer, the southeast Asian country is full of business opportunities. Vietnam's first two months of 2016, according to data, realize the trade surplus of $865 million, the new foreign investment of $2.8 billion, up 135% from a year earlier.
 
Tony, chief executive of the European monetary investment institutions in Asia Shale said: Vietnam is becoming one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. Center of southeast Asia's strategic position and the development of the rapid speed make Vietnam foreign eyes attractive investment destination.
 
How can so fasteners people quickly enter Vietnam market?
 
One is the construction machinery and its spare parts field. , according to the information provided by Vietnam planning and investment in Vietnam in the total cost of the construction of infrastructure in the next decade will reach $160 billion, including more than 5000 kilometers of highway, from 300 to 400 kilometers of railway and about 12 airports. With the vigorous development of the Vietnamese market, construction machinery, equipment, materials, bulldozers, rollers, hydraulic press, road machine, such as strong demand, while only 6% for metal processing and industrial product is their own production, the remaining 94% are dependent on imports, the market potential is tremendous!
 
The second is the field of automobile, motorcycle and its accessories. Motorcycle is the Vietnamese people daily walking the main means of transportation, in the past five years, annual sales of more than 250 ~ 3 million units of the motorcycle, Vietnam has also become the world's fifth largest motorcycle manufacturing strategic market, the government encourages domestic enterprises to assembly production motorcycle, as the country gradually improve the infrastructure construction, urban demand for cars and trucks are also on the rise. Vietnam's economy development situation is good, but because of the country's industrial foundation weak backward equipment manufacturing, it is worth a fastener enterprises focus on the market!


Copyright © 2005-2016 Haiyan Hailei Fastener Co.,Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.  Technical Support: LianKe  
Contact Us

+86-573-86087302

+86-13957738507